WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

We probably all agree that WRR's value is highly correlated to...

1. WHY
    846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    We probably all agree that WRR's value is highly correlated to Iridium Go!'s prospect. So I tried to find out more about this product, in particular, how it compares to its competitors if any. The answer in short is that the competition is pretty intense, and it's got a  name: IsatHub.

IsatHub was launched by Inmarsat about same time (Oct 14) as Iridium launching Go! (Jun 14). It's produced by this singapore company AddValue Technology (listed company so very easy to find data on it).

Here is a pretty good comparison:

http://www.isathub.com.au/IsatHub_c..._Go_iridium_Axcesspoint_and_Thuraya_Satsleeve

Scanning through a few other similar website, it's clear to me that Go! may be superior in mobility and voice quality, while Hub is way better in internet speed.

Price wise Go! is USD 800 while Hub is around USD 1350.

There I started to worry how far Go! can run for WRR... well shall I say my concern eased when I hit the quarterly financials of this AddValue Technology. In the quarter when Hub was launched (the actual box is called wideye iSavi), AddValue reported a mere USD0.6m sales increase over the previous quarter (same over the corresponding quarter in FY14). This compares to USD1.7m sale WRR achieved upon launching Go! on the first shipment.

My concern eased but I'd certainly keep an eye on the AddValue and Inmarsat on the Hub's sales progress. I'd certainly appreciate others' information and view on this front too. For now, I look forward to Monday and further market appreciation of WRR.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.