WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Iridium Iridium Q1 2015 Conference Call Transcript - extracts related to Go!

1. WHY
    846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/312...h-on-q1-2015-results-earnings-call-transcript

...five growth pillars...Number three, new products including Iridium GO! and commercial push-to-talk.

...equipment revenue, ...declined 18% year-over-year, primarily due to lower commercial handset sales. As we discussed last quarter, the pronounced increase in the strength in the U.S. dollar continues to impact demand for our handset products and services. This effect will be partially offset by shipments of new products, specifically Iridium Go! and commercial push-to-talk.

...And with reference to Go! what have you seen in terms of trends for hardware shipments there?
    Matt Desch - CEO We’re going to come up on our first year anniversary I think in a couple of more months here and everything and maybe we'll kind of report out more at time. But it's been a solid product for us. It continues to ramp out there. There is a lot of awards for it, a lot of interest.
    I’d say, we've realized I think one of the things we were just talking about yesterday is how much we need to localize it. We need to spend more time in providing help in Asia markets and those sort of things to help that product ramp out there but, we’re still very please with it. Its continuing to drive, I think new customers to our business and I think its positioned very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.