IR1 0.93% 26.8¢ iris metals limited

IRIS General Discussion, page-235

1. 3,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Manipulators wink.png. Just saying rolleyes.png.

And despite reading ALL announcements as and when they're released AND reading them all again, I still can't find one that says "rock chip sample results in September" (or anything similar)? Again, just saying.

At least we do know from announcement(s) that samples are at the lab.... perhaps it's a blessing that they haven't been completed at this particular juncture.

There's MC's that are too high and there's MC's that are too low (depends on who you ask sneaky.png). @Tasmanbubble re "like I said, the MC was too high for exploration at this stage" - fair to say that your prophecy has been aided by the macro. I do agree that the SP was probably an Announcement or two ahead of itself. Bottom line, you were correct IMO.

Like with many spec stocks, some people are in the red right now whilst the players keep on playing. TBH I simply don't have the capital nor the cahoonas to be a "player" at this point.

Long term on IR1.... I think most of us on this forum are LTH (or planning to be at least) and whilst it is all still in the "conceptual in nature" phase, here's hoping we reach the dizzy heights that appear to be on the BOD's agenda!!

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $36.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.8¢ $7.991K 29.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 10740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.