IR1 3.85% 20.3¢ iris metals limited

Thats the thing @Dannygold does one wait until management...

1. 1,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Thats the thing @Dannygold does one wait until management release more results or does one look at everything already released about the tenements, management, consultants, financial backers and think maybe it is best to get in now before the results do come out and go for ride or do you wait for the results and chase it up with everyone else for a lower return. I have been in since IPO and have continued adding. Last add was around $1.50 so it has to go to $3.00 for me to double that purchase. However having got in many times earlier along the way even the shares I bought at 50.0c will 5 bag if it goes to $3.00 vs the $1.50 ones. Even the last week or so shows that the buy and hold is the way to go long term. as the trend is up despite the dips.
    However everyone has a different risk profile and my high risk strategy has cost me heaps in the past but waiting it out will pay bigger returns I believe if you are invested in good management and good assets. Everyone to their own. Assays are getting close and many holes have been drilled. Its a guess as to what they will be so you either wait for announcement or you back your research and take the punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.008(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $27.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $22.46K 111.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.