IR1 4.65% 22.5¢ iris metals limited

IRIS General Discussion, page-786

1. 10,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2677
    Hi Guys, still no enthusiasm for this poor little devil - you would not believe it has huge intercepts on high grade pegmatites.

Is it just a left over from past lazy management? And have the new team not yet had time to turn the ship around ?

I have spent some hours reviewing my holding in Liontown (LTR) in the light of today's ann saying their construction at Kathlene Valley is 90% complete on the critical path - and that they still have ~$350 mill in the kitty and also have the $550 mil funds and govt agency debt facility to draw down (if needed for the expansion plans).
    First production mid 2024, promised, and a certainity IMO.

Go look for your selves.

That is what we should be aiming for - and should be well on the way to achieving.
    But it seems this company is well entrenched in Perth - and is more interested in which swank restaurant and what's on the menu for this Friday night than making a go of a venture that many small investors have supported with their hard earned.

Wouldn't it be great if LTR decided their second Li plant was to be in USA and made a bid for us - what a change that would bring about.

Maybe an initial shock when we saw the price - but at least we could count on getting our investment back - and then divs for life, or whatever.

So what would happen if we all wrote and said "Hey Tim, we got thick pegs at high grade, and first mover advantage in dem Black Hills over deer. We can promise 30% (or whatever) - how about you start buying some like at Endeavor (ENR) last week (Tim's CHN bought 6% for cash) - maybe chat to Gina too.

Ah well, just dreaming -

....But should we run the hat around and see how many shares we could offer. Sorry I only got 70,000, but they cost a lot !! Any one can say what SOI is -- I went to the website but got lost.

Maybe only 50 or 60k would do it. Just loose change for LTR, but I would take shares willingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.