HDR hardman resources limited

re: irish lass acamas Thanks folks for your supportIf I have a...

1. 276 Posts.
    re: irish lass acamas Thanks folks for your support

If I have a beef on this sad episode it is with HDR and not personalities at HDR. The Company discovered both Mauritania and Uganda. They have spent an enormous sum developing Mauritania which they will never get back if the takeover goes in Tullows favour. Guyane could also turn out to be a winner. Where is the justice for HDR?

It would please me no end if a way could be found for HDR to remain independant and reap the rewards its above efforts deserve. I believe success will be snatched from them by this takeover unfortunately. What probably was their downfall? Some soft sand that caused the northern wells in The Ching Field to playup and half the oil production from that area. HDR had all their eggs in one basket and the expansion programme The Board had set in motion based on 75k of oil per day became a nightmare for them. With hindsight this can now be classified as a bad move by The Board but how could they have envisaged soft sand when they decided upon this business plan

There is a fine line in business between success and failure and sometimes it all comes down to luck. Just perhaps in HDR's case their luck may have run out

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.