HDR hardman resources limited

re: irish lass acamas hmph,Lets get one thing very clear you can...

1. 276 Posts.
    re: irish lass acamas hmph,

Lets get one thing very clear you can call me what you like. However when you run a large business there are no manuals available to refer to. Decisions are made on what one thinks will happen. Experts opinions are sought and all the data is placed before The Board. It is then up to The Board to decide what at that time they believe will be the best course of action for The Company and ultimately their own futures.

There is no way I will accept that Directors intentionally sabotage a company's future. However when things start going wrong I believe they make desperate decisions that do not appear wise to the outsider. But as the outsider does not have all the information The Board has it is hard at times to understand why they have taken this course. When to us there is a simple solution. However if we were privvy to that data we would most likely come to the same decision as them

Do you think it has been easy for Mr Potter over the past year. He is not much of a man if he has capitulated. I hope he has tried very hard to keep HDR independant and has had to finally give in under extreme pressure. So he will get 4 big ones that is happening every working day somewhere on this planet. Getting a payoff for controlling an unsuccessful company. Many of us do not feel that is right, I am one of those. But in his shoes would you walk away from such a sum?

As far as we two are concerned it is disappointing that we cannot see a new board in situ comprising Oz persons to see how they would cope going forward.

Just out of curiosity what actions would you now take to save HDR if that was an option open to yourself or how would you have done things different.

Finally I think Ted and the others saw what was coming and jumped ship before it hit the rocks. I think Mr Potter is the patsy here. But what do I know

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.