HDR hardman resources limited

PTFE,Of course I am serious what can Mr Potter bring to bear on...

1. 276 Posts.
    PTFE,

Of course I am serious what can Mr Potter bring to bear on the vote you are not lemmings you will make up your own minds and the votes returned will be cast and the result published. So Mr Potter has 4 big ones riding on the outcome but he and The Board still has to act responsibly until the result of the vote is known. It can go either way. Statistical Surveys are done all the time without any hidden agenda. The problem here is that some of you are convicting and writing the final chapter before the fat lady has sung. That in my opinion is over zealous. I respect your opinion and therefore should be able to put mine also.

If the vote is "No" I will have to think again as to when I will re-invest with HDR. My only failing is that I remain open minded on business and refuse to rubbish Mr Potter and The Board.

As I said earlier if this is won on a low vote the regulars here will complain like hell. You and I both know that whatever Mr Potter does he will be crucifed by some contributors to this board because they only see what they want to see and get satisfaction from attacking Mr Potter and certain members of his team. My approach may be somewhat different I am not happy with the outcome for HDR it was not what I envisaged but all the moaning and groaning is not going to change the present plight of HDR.

I have noticed in one or two posts comments now being considered that I suggested three weeks ago. Is this an open debating board or do you believe it to be a cartel to attack management and anyone with a different view is unwelcome. I sincerly hope not because that would be a sorry state of affairs when democratic views are to be rejected at every opportunity.

When in truth all I have ever attempted to do was bring a balanced view to the situation. I have never been rude, insulting or unkind to anyone on this board although I can hardly say the opposite is true where I am concerned

Why am I not shown the same respect I give to others? We are after all reasonable people. I have not made any money from HDR despite being a shareholder for the two years prior to this November so I am in the same boat as many of us here.

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.