Irish Virgin Test Kit, page-18

1. 22,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Two fictional cartoon characters, and one is going to hit the other with a shovel = D.V.?

And depending on whether she notices the difference or not, he won't be getting hit with the shovel.

Turn on the T.V./go to the movies, and there is unlimited violence, theft, murder, rape and Domestic Violence

than this joke portrays. At no time did the joke portray, nor lead me to think of Domestic Violence,

until someone said that was the intention of the Joke.

See more, unnecessary violence, watching so called sport now days.

Cartoons, full of worse violence than this joke, that your kids are watching,

Are "Punch and Judy" puppets banned yet? If not, they should be. Violent little buggers.

Internet abuse is often worse than "Domestic Violence", just look at how many suicide after being

abused by an 'unknown' assailant on the internet, mainly teenagers?

There's more to domestic violence than just physical action. I'm Not an advocate of any violence.

Name calling, verbal abuse, even the 'silent treatment', no sex, whatever, are ALL forms

of domestic violence. Honestly, this joke, although not all that funny, NEVER made me think of

Domestic Violence, until others came here, and tried to plant that thought in my mind.

If this 'joke' invokes thoughts of D.V. to someone, then they'll never turn a T.V. on again.

On the news, there is a stabbing, shooting, road rage, and or murder, many of, on a daily basis.

and are much more violent than this joke, perhaps those that are protesting so strongly here,

could hit the streets with a placard, condemning violence, of any sorts.

So much in the world, (violence), a priest minding his own business, kids at a Disco, diners at Maccas,

people watching fireworks, going to a shopping centre, all ending in violece, the list is endless, and grows daily.

Never ending, but instead of picking on a 'joke', go and protest on the streets, write to the newspapers,

T.V. stations, the P.M., the Queen, the Pope about how much violence we are exposed to, suffer from.

Sad part is domestic violence always has, and always will exist. Small consolation is that in the home,

we can at times escape that situation, but targeted and deliberate massacres by people that don't even know

who or why they are blowing them up, maiming and killing them, is inescapable.

I'll bet the same people that condemned the killing of so many Australians in the Bali bombing,

still go there, Bali, probably regularly. I personal wouldn't go there if someone paid me too.

Is the "anti humour" brigade selling their T.Vs, cancelling newspaper subscriptions? Much more Domestic

and other forms of violence there.

Another "joke" that is bound to have the thread locked soon too.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.