SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

iron age sunset, page-35

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

When u post

"China securing 100% of the asset is what I think is the most likely outcome and it will be finalized in Dec with decision and announcement made in November.It not too far away now."

So Nov deal done..announced and completion in Dec...is that what u saying?

Given China own 15% of the co now....and to avoid the intense comp as u say from many multinational corps, and if they are to bid $1.66 ($5b) as you have assumed on back of envelope, why wouldn't China just launch a Part C ( u would know what this is as a t/o expert) now at say 20-30c, secure at least another 10-20% co, control board, prevent any tender to outbid, and save themselves $4b in the process? ?

Surely 747 you see the logic in any serious player wanting control to go hostile now, to avoid the firece tender process for the prize, secure it now and save billions. ....

I assume u think $5b is not an issue so will reply they must go via tender and not hostile? ?

Does anybody else think if China are paying $1.66 $5b via tender next few weeks like 747....why not go hostile monday at say 30c....secure more stock giving them effective control...and saving $4b??...nah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.