Basically I'd do away with mandating many of those rules. many...

1. 207 Posts.
    Basically I'd do away with mandating many of those rules. many are without any actual peer reviewed study/data which support the implementation of such measures.

if masks worked, why haven't they been used for bad flu seasons ? Why do the vast majority of people.only wear them when told by the government ? Do you wear yours all the time now ? will you continue wearing it for the rest of your days ? Because if they help in the fight against covid they'll do wonders for the common cold, flu, gastro, hep C etc

your language is so emotive. It's designed to target ones emotions, in the hope they can be persuaded to alter their position, due to fear of not being accepted by others or being viewed as not caring etc. You're scared of people you can't control. That says it all really.

Im not anti vax. I have no issue with people taking the vaccine if that is what they want. But, it must be done without coercion, fear etc. Everyone I know who has had the vaccine has done so for the reason of being able to travel again and to not have lockdowns. None have mentioned it for any health benefit with regards to covid. Now, how does that sit when comparing the use of and existence of other vaccines ?

What is so abhorrent about the vaccine being a choice ? If I choose not to have the vaccine, how exactly am I'm impacting on you, who has had it ? You're protected right ? You know what else protects you from covid, being fit and healthy, eat well, plenty of vitamin d, low stress levels. None of that is pushed by governments, probably because they can't recuperate the cost from the public somehow.

I'm about choice.

as for needing help and quickly, no thanks. I'm good. If it were ever to change though, I wouldn't be seeking help from you, I'd only end up in a worse position. Perpetual fear.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.