SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

It is akll sinking in. I am having a good feeling. AG finally...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    It is akll sinking in. I am having a good feeling. AG finally told some truth re that banks will extend the loan facility.
    As i have been saying B4, OPEX can be cut here. restructuring can be done here. A far better and more agile and profitable SGH can emerge from here.
    Needless to say that market has sold the pants off SGH beyond recognition without seeing even the first had of the game that SGH management under the restructuring gurus and banking syndicate is going to play. Finally market is in for a shock i think. It has overplayed its hand.
    I dont think there will be a public CR. I dont think there will be even equity dillution even with the lending banks by swapping debt with equity as there is too much fat that can be cut here in UK .
    cONSIDERING the posts on this board during the last few hours, there is a pattern that UR wise enough to judge and that certainly shows some vested interests and was reflected in the media too.
    My logic re SGH remains the same. SGH is a 1 billion dollar revenue company. It can be made to deliver 25-30% margins in 12-18 months.Stay tuned . I will be squaring up some and bring my holding back to where it was.
    SGH is still a no brainer. Risk reward ratio in my opinion is v good. U do ur own research and act accordingly. Good luck to all long term shareholders.
    PS. During price action it is sometimes not possible to have clear thinking. when all settles down and sinks in then u get the right response from UR inner self.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.