MXR 0.00% 3.2¢ maximus resources limited

iron deposit map midwest region of wa and mxr, page-2

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Brantley, Was a good idea to start another thread, I think those who aren't on high speed broad band will still have problems. It might be an idea to reduce it to one image that fits within the standard page without having to click on the full page view, just a suggestion that might help everyone view your excellent team work.
    The map images change a few things.
    The scale of the Maximus land holding in the Midwest becomes much more apparent.
    The central location of the Maximus holdings is a key factor as well as the location adjacent to the proposed rail line.
    The Maximus holdings in the midwest will be the subject of much discussion in the media as the resource continues to be confirmed towards JORC compliance I think.
    I didn't realise the Maximus tenements were either side of the the Mt Magnet to Sandstone Rd. The images really help locate where the canegrass and our adjoining tenements sit in relation to other iron ore prospects and infrastructure both existing and in the pipeline, etc.
    The tenements are huge in comparison to other prospects.
    The magnetic imagery illustrates the enormous potential Maximus is in possession of.
    Congratulations to MXR management, they have delivered shareholders a large , well located and potentially very significant prospect.
    I am going to enjoy reviewing the chart in 12 months time :-)
    cheers fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92326 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 108459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.