SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Colonel B Ron. It is not as you state. Research is about...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Colonel B Ron.

It is not as you state. Research is about finding anything that is to do with your interest or items that are or could be involved in any way with your interest, hense Rail, Roads, Infrastructure, **on, Congo Republic, Cameroon, Mining in those countries, and so on.
    One of those items of interest can and do lead to links to each other in the country's of interest.
    There are very few items that come up that are negative on the SDL Projects, yes un-certainty on funding but not much else. Mainly positive results on iron ore grade, Resource figures, All studies being positive for paying Debt back, Convention details, Environmental Studies, SDL company fit with locals as far as jobs, funding projects for locals, schools, Conservation Preservation and so on. Cameroon and Congo Governments being fully behind SDL, backing them and their projects to the hilt.

I think you tend to underestimate the knowledge some SDL share holders have about the region that SDL are in and other countries through out Central West Africa.
    You also tend to underestimate the knowledge some SDL share holders have about Mining, Minerals, what other minerals are involved in the projects, sources for power generation at port and mine sites in the future, things SDL do not report on that are found by googaling.

If Pikapika is as you put it ( I don't agree) only posting positives, perhaps he is answering your's and some other constant Negatives on SDL, the region, it's iron ore quality, it's strip ratio's and so on. Pikapika is reporting reports he/she finds on the internet.
    Negative posters are mainly posting non factual garbage like SDL having very high strip ratio's for it's iron ore.
    Rail laying costs in The Pilbara at around $5 million per kilometre.
    Cameroon reported to be going to cost around $3 million per kilometre.
    Labour costs for Rail, Port and Mine in The Pilbara, average wage for one person per week in my opinion would pay for at least 10 African/Chinese workers in Cameroon and The Congo.

The $4.5 billion for Rail, Port and Mine's is cheap for what is built by world standards.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.