SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi klob25. How would you know if I have been to the region?...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi klob25.

How would you know if I have been to the region?
    Spoken to people who know the project and region very well. Have you?
    Spoken to people who have worked in Cameroon and The Congo Republic for SDL, on the projects. I have posted on some of them before on HotCopper.

You find every thing to be a puzzle. That is why you post reply's full of rubbish.
    Post some FACTS about SDL and The Region, then I will listen to you.

Research Papers on Cameroon, The Congo, Mineral Research Papers from companies who have done the research in country, Aero Mag Details, Topography Maps and Reports, they are not questionable documents. They are based on factual records of on the ground and air reports. Porter Geological have been on the ground in Africa, in Brazil, in Australia and other continents. They don't guess about the different projects.

I read Cameroon Government and The Congo Government Reports on different things to do with Mining, Sundance Resources, Infrastructure Reports, Future Infrastructure Reports, All sorts of genuine Government and Government Department Report.

You know nothing or post as if you know nothing, just to try to make out you are some expert and everyone else are nobody's. You are just a shit stirrer.

Back on ignore.

Westcott

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.