PSP 0.00% 0.1¢ prosperity resources limited

iron ore cheapest wa coy with 60mln tonnes

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    In Western Australia, there are numourous emerging iron ores companies that are challenging the goliaths of BHP & Rio TINTO, these companies have been on astronomical runs and amazingly they are still running: FMG, MMX, GBG, MIS, AGO, MGX , etc...... If you do a one year chart on these companies, you'll know what i mean....... For your information:

- FMG: was the best big cap performer for Financial year 06/07 on ASX stock exchange.
    - MMX: was the best small cap performer.....

The Chinese all want a small pieces in these companies to diversify their risks from having to rely from BHP, RIO TINTO for iron ore supplies.

Here is my HIGH RISK/SPECULATIVE TIP: PSP - is trading at 14.5c (value it at approximately less than $15mln), it might be as low as 10c and might be as high as $1 (+700% upsize) a year from now...

It has a few tenements at MT Gibson and they are all potential to contain massive iron ore deposit (close to MGX, GBG)..... on one of its tenement name WOOLSHED, might contain 50-60mln tonnes of iron ores.... company will provide an update on WOOLSHED soon and drilling will be shortly after......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.