HAW 5.88% 7.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

iron ore discovery extension, page-46

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Sorry I made a mistake when I posted: 300,000 is only around 330,000, not a massive amount, despite looking like it at these sp's

Meant to say 30,000,000 shares is only around $330,000, not a massive amount, despite looking like it at these sp's

Anyway, back on track, I wont pretend to be a geo, but I do know that if the strike length / size is large enough, and is easy enough to recover and the fe grades can be improved, then yes, it is likely to be a good deposit and commercially viable.

Anyway, expecting either a stall at these levels or a move steadily up from here, depending on how the news is taken now. I wouldnt think it would move down much, this is pretty decent progress on where it was at before this announcement, especially with focus extending out to the other field now as per:

In addition the discovery of new zones of haematite mineralisation, distant from Mt Mason, highlights the potential of the remainder of Hawthorns Mt Bevan tenements to host significant haematite orebodies that currently remain undiscovered due to limited surface exposure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.