TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi SpankerIve been holding TRF for 8 months. Ive never ever seen...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Hi Spanker

Ive been holding TRF for 8 months. Ive never ever seen you on this forum. Hmmm Funny thing that?? Anyway Im sure half the people here on this forum, don't hold either TRF. We know who they are? As they have never talked about the exciting Orinoco Gold project which is finally going into fruition as a large low cost cash revenue earner next few months. An Exciting project with nearby Cleveland for Toll Treatment, with very high grade Gold, Silver, Copper and Tungsten credit. They also could be on the trail of discovering a very large potential rare IOCG, but this is way to early to assume and needs more exploration work.

Anyway ANZ Bank have a 2014 Iron Price Target of $124 this year. And growth looks to remain in China at 7%. We all know Iron Ore Prices fluctuate seasonally during the year. And Im expecting a large possible rebound around May-July, like last year, even if Iron Ore remains over $120 mark I will be pleasantly happy even, with the expectant drop in the Aussie dollar (85c)

Anyway this is from Morgan Stanley recently:
    "However, we maintain our base case forecasts for copper and iron ore, as we have yet to see compelling evidence to suggest a fundamental change in China’s consumption patterns this year (7%). We view the current round of price weakness as a buying opportunity" Read it and weep Pal..

While your there, I see you were moderated recently for highly Defamatory comments made on Hotcopper. Hmmm You might want to change your state of mind sometime on these forums??? LOL

Anyway Keep up the great work Loyal. Also enjoy the posts by Beale, Fisho etc etc.. Alot of positivity in this forum, who cares the SP is down, every day an opportunity to buy more Loyal. Right?

Trafford is my favourite stock, and Im buying substantially more..
    Ive already mande up my mind. Read it and Weep anyway.. Ha Ha

Have a good weekend anyway..
    Arlberg ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.