RHK 5.43% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

iron ore investor presentation:canary events, page-5

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Well done too filcorp, with so many shareholders clamouring around Kevin I thought you did well to ask all the questions you did, I thought you resembled a young Alan Kohler with your tenacity and weren't afraid to ask the harder questions.lol

I'm glad (it looks like) they have revised their IPO structure with FMS now to retain 50% instead of the 20% of FEX which will go some way to calming us down a bit. I was never happy with the spin off of the diamonds on the original terms. I think I can live with 50% but after Tom Price's presentation I think I will be happier with Flinders focusing on the IO so will leave it at that.

I did like what Kevin said about our market cap and that there is some more upside, especially when compared to similar juniors. I wonder what the catalyst will be to get it running back to the .20 levels?

Anyway, I agree with his thoughts that if we go to DSO (and I do now remember in his presentation that the DSO fastrack is looking the more likely option) then market cap of $1B looks totally reasonable.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.043(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.592K 1.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.