RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

IRON ORE JUNIOR LOOKS TO SALT FOR EXPORT HOPES, page-2

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

EXCITING TIMES AHEAD FOR RED HAWK MINING SHAREHOLDERS

THEY SAY RHK IS TO START SHIPPING HIGH GRADE ORE IN 2025 (great news)

WHAT WE KNOW:
    Flinders Mines Pilbara Iron Ore Project (PIOP), now Red Hawk Mining has a well documented 1.5billion tonnes in iron ore reserves. In circa 2014 I believe it was said that the quality of Flinders Mines PIOP was the same as the big iron ore majors. In my opinion, FMS now RHK shareholders have known that for years.

From a November 2011 newspaper article below

IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT FMS / RHK SHAREHOLDERS WILL HAVE RAISED A TOTAL OF ALMOST $200M OVER THE YEARS.

THEY SAY IT MAY COST AROUND $200M TO GET THIS LONG AWAITED PROJECT OFF THE GROUND... In my opinion this is a proven high grade iron ore project that should be easy to get up and running. I wonder why it has taken all these years to finally decide to go mining and trucking the ore to the port.

LOOKING BACK AT 2011... TO THE EXCITING DAYS WHEN FLINDERS MINES...“THE COMPANY” SAID THEIR SHARES COULD BE WORTH up to $1.73 (a share pre consolidation) or up to $43.25 a share post consolidation, today.

Annual General Meeting Flinders Mines 22 November 2011 (below)

Where did all that great shareholder value disappear to over the years...

Today RHK’s share price is only 0.68cents a share (or 0.0272 cents a share pre consolidation)

In my opinion, this is absolutely disgraceful. Looking back, it doesn’t appear that all of the funds raised to go mining have been spent wisely.

In my opinion, “THE COMPANY” only talking about 170/200million tonnes of high quality ore at the “Blacksmith Project” is very good, but Flinders Mines Pilbara Iron Ore Project (PIOP) as a whole, has around 1Bt to 1.5 Billion tonnes of ore that in 2014 was announced to have an average of around 55.6%.

In my opinion “THE COMPANY” always appear to dismiss the total iron ore reserves that “THE COMPANY” controls, I wonder why. However I do believe that exciting times are coming (fingers crossed), we will just have to wait and see how everything pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.