RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Well where do I start. Why should I have to prove myself all the...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Well where do I start. Why should I have to prove myself all the time. I told you about the wardens court and how leases were under threat and how Forge Resources who is 100 % TODD is still continuing with the port at Balla Balla with a 40 klm conveyor that has progressed further than any other port facilities in the area.
    So how about some shareholders give me some proof that we are going to truck iron ore mid next year. That's what Cheryl Edwards told us nearly 12 months ago.
    The FAMOUS STATEMENT 1 % a week progress.
    That was 43 weeks ago the only thing accomplished by our BOD is Capital raisings and discussion with a TRUCKING operation.
    Not one contract signed S M stated that they have signed a deal maybe he thinks that statement is none binding BUT I've reached out to some lawyer friends and they told me that because he stated that in a newspaper article that is classed as a binding agreement .Time will tell. Now everyone knows that what it takes to get a mine up and running. And we haven't even got a dunny block for the construction team to build a camp . Which they need to have a crew on sites to dig up the iron ore.Let alone the underground works electrical plumbing then power water fuel dumps etc. All we have is discussion with a transport company that has ties with Forge Resources.
    12 months that's all we got left and before you jump down my throat again we loose at least 2 months at Xmas.
    So Spunkulator and porcelainbus proof that's what I want .
    With a bit of luck we can get double figures with ASIC with breaches with RHK and everyone involved. That's what I want . Let's see what is said at this months webinar oops again the last one was 3 to 4 Months ago. Transparency was stated a lot but I can't see that either.
    ONE THING THAT 100 % WILL HAPPEN IS ANOTHER CAPITAL RAISING . The BOD burns cash for no result . Prove me wrong 180 million dollars raised for sweet xxoo all. Prove that wrong.I rest my case. Toot toot the train is leaving the station. OOPS that's wrong tooooooo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.