RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I like Wannabenots posts. Like many posters it is easy to take...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

I like Wannabenots posts. Like many posters it is easy to take away the information that you want from their posts

With reference to this comment that Wannabenot was asked to reply to

With a bit of luck we can get double figures with ASIC with breaches with RHK and everyone involved. That's what I want .”

Please explain want you mean in this sentence? Are your referring the sole illigent thing that those that donated to don’t get any updates from?

1) I hope ASIC does well for us and I am of the understanding that ASIC are still doing work. A big thanks to all shareholders who got behind this action. and personally, regardless of the result, I am glad we are going through the process.
    2) Whilst there is a sole litigant, I am of the understanding that the legal advice was to have only 1.
    3) I also believe that there were a number of shareholders who were also happy to be a litigant.
    4) Whilst i donated to the legal costs and have put in further funds and donated to pretty much anything that I am aware of, the fact is there have been other occasions where shareholders have been asked to kick in money and had little to no feedback. There are plenty of shareholder groups who hold information back from other shareholders, and perhaps some of our bigger minority shareholders and more outspoken people on this site are the worst at it.
    5) It is also common for shareholders to put down others who have a differing view, especially if it doesn't fit their agenda.
    6) I do hope the best for RHK shareholders as not is it only good for us if this company does well, but also the wider community.
    7) Hopefully many shareholders have seen their other assets (like property and superannuation) do well for themselves over the last few years, reducing their possible reliance on this company.

Regards

Geoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $90 108

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1493 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.