RHK 5.41% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Many thanks Geoff. I don't get that many posts that read between...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Many thanks Geoff. I don't get that many posts that read between the lines and really know what is going on.
    There are a few different groups trying to save RHK .
    . Large shareholders are still there people say they aren't doing much . But I know that is far from the truth. There is another group made up of the litigant Ernest Odey people underestimate him and the people that do are fools he has a backup of some very clever people and one fantastic lawyer and my contacts even from where I live have high regards for her.
    For obvious reasons from where I am close to where all this carnage is taking place my contacts are far and wide with people on the coal face to even where Todd and associates are intertwined. That is as far as I'm going but one contact is well I've known for a long long time is shall I say absolutely nothing about as he or she or whatever lol with all the classes of genders,tells me stuff in riddles so that is how he or she wants it. 10 to 20 percent is what iam told however other groups have much more information about what is really going on. But hopefully one day all this will come out and people will be gob smacked and what has been going on for a long time.
    There will be a time when I will stop posting maybe when the walls come crashing down. At the start Todd was always one step a head of all of us its only now my contacts say behind the scenes There are some very people and it's about time. Again I hope for some good shareholders they finally see rewards for the faith shown.
    How ever there are some that have been shall I say Nothing but a pain in the butt . However what can you do . Again Geoff and others who know who they are many thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.040(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 78.5¢ 78.0¢ $1.272K 1.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.