RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

TOTALLY AGREE SET! It is criminal IMO that FMS was allowed to be...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    TOTALLY AGREE SET! It is criminal IMO that FMS was allowed to be high jacked for so many years by our major shareholder, with a sole aim of stealing our company from us via absolutely underhanded tactics if not downright illegal. But in all this where was our so called watchdog ASIC, very conspicuous by their absence until now when they have been supplied with complete proof of, at the very least, extremely questionable tactics IMO.

I now believe that ASIC are very closely monitoring RHK's every move and have not publicly disclosed any information as yet due to their close links to the NZ ASIC equivalent and I suspect there is substantial evidence against our major shareholder hence the completely unfathomable change of stance from TIO in regard to going mining ASAP.

All of this has been disastrous for our shareholders price, but hopefully we are now on the right track to go mining and that in itself will see the share price substantially increase given we are no longer a stranded asset.

Exactly as you said, SET, Exciting Times Ahead for RHK Shareholders.

As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.