RHK 4.71% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Interesting posts Hi my old friend @Set. Great you see you...

1. PS
    2,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094

Interesting posts

Hi my old friend @Set. Great you see you posting again on HC. The Mining article you posted at the start of this thread was great. It touches on all the main spots from the conference. Clearly the potential ports at BCI and Leichhardt were named. It has been said numerous times before access to one a these would be a great game changer for RHK. The article doesn’t mention though and we may get news this year about the Leichhardt FID. Leichhardt it more important to RHK than BCI and it is nearer to RHK deposits and the design could cover RHK from the start of the port project.

I wonder why some posters seem worried about a change in control in RHK? I cannot see evidence that BBI is still in the game and a surprise bid may come from TIO/Todd. I still hold the view that BBI is for sale and TIO/Todd may been very keen to exit RHK is the price was right. If TIO/Todd exited RHK I suggest it may be game over for the rest of us as the acquirer would likely want our shares too. We are not likely to get any say in the deal and price. So it is worth worrying about?

I also am intrigued by the worry of some about Red Hawk employing ex BBI staff. My view is that RH should hire the best staff available regardless of source. Any staff that RH took for the BBI project could have intimate knowledge for project and the necessary skills. Can everyone show any real evidence of any conspiracy here?

Meanwhile Red Hawk is marching on the production. The PFS should be out in about 4 weeks. Maybe issues like funding will be addressed but I doubt it. It will be addressed at DFS/FID. Much to look forward to for Red Hawk shareholders, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 81.0¢ $6.556K 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3969 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.