RHK 4.82% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Unfortunately the tickets were $3.5k to attend the Iron Ore &...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    Unfortunately the tickets were $3.5k to attend the Iron Ore & Steel conference at Crown Perth last week, so I didn't bother attending however, knew SM was going to be presenting.

For what it's worth, if the cost estiamte is likely to be revised to $200M from $150M this needs to be disclosed sooner rather than later - however given the context of the article, I expect this would coincide with the increase in production up to the potentially 10 Mtpa as flagged in the same article.

I raised the potential change of control event at the most recent AGM with SM after dishing it out to the BOD regarding what I felt was overly generous perfomance shares/ rights etc.
    SM seemed somewhat surprised when I stated that the last thign existing minority SH want is a CoC event.

I noted that he would be happy as his performance rights would vest, however for all LT minority SH that have supported multiple CR's that many would still be at a loss or only breakeven at the $1.20 SP target attached to his PR's and this would be a travesty.
    He pondered this for a while and said he understood.

Further, in speaking with board member Jiang, I came away with the reinforced notion that OCJ have no interest in palming off their investment until production. This message was consistent with what OCJ have claimed over the last 7 years prior to OCJ taking a board position.
    Any CoC event would have to be exceptional for OCJ to entertain IMO and I find this highly unlikely. They are aware that the $$ are to be made in getting tonnage on ship, and I am confident that they are not out to shaft minority SH - there has been ample opportunity for OCJ to do this over the journey and it hasn't been forthcoming thus far.

To those with an issue on the Management team delivering the project - the GM Projects, Adam Hall I am familiar with from his time with BHP associated projects at Port Hedland through 2012-2017. Adam's PM role there was instrumental in getting Ore onto ships efficiently.... pretty similar to what RHK needs about now!
    The fella is competent and well regarded in the industry. I don't feel his stint at BBI should be a burden or is a reflection of his capability at all.

BBI is a dead duck, completely enveloped with ~$95M of debt. IMO they are not a threat to anyone except any of their creditors!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.040(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.0¢ $1.011K 1.189K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4218 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
88.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 9.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.5¢ 197
Last updated 15.34pm 10/05/2024 ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.