BSL 1.82% $21.59 bluescope steel limited

jgunter99I realise were going around in circles but I feel a...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    jgunter99
    I realise were going around in circles but I feel a compromise will be reached with the CT. This is not specific to BSL but I fail to see how a CT that is subsidised for business and bludger consumers, sorry, the neeeeedy, is going to minimise Co2 emissions.
    Verve, WA's major power provider said it would do squat to encourage them to behave different until it's about $60-70/T. Any costs 'till then will be hand balled to their customers. And these people(Verve) pump out about 22,000t of Co2 PER DAY, an 'impressive' 8mill or so per annum.
    They are the 11th biggest Co2 pumper in Aust. They can't, even if they wanted, implement any newer energy 'till 2018 at the earliest.
    Not sure with BSL but I would say they're in a similar position. You don't modify your furnaces by buying a new one down Harvey Norman LOL.
    I respect we look after the environment, with or without any Government threats. Tighten up their slack EPA policies, how else could industry and consumers get so 'dirty'.
    Enough said. GLTA :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.