AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

iron ore news, page-25

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Just checked out the FMG thread - interesting reading - see Karasco58 Post #: 9197870 of 23/03/13

"I believe that an announcement will be made within 2-4 weeks about the 30%-40% sale of TPI/Rail Assets

I also believe that Atlas Iron and some other producers will sign on to use the railway network, it makes sense as it limits their capex requirements.

After this announcement, assuming that due diligence etc completes and transactions are confirmed, rerating of FMG will occur and FMG SP should improve somewhat.

Article in todays papers about Atlas Iron appears to make sense and Nev Power confirmed the other day that a shortlist of buyers were in final stages of submitting offers for review.

If other IO producers like Atlas sign up, any intending purchaser of the rail assets would be more comfortable as the income stream would not only be from FMG.

So far FMG has achieved what it has announced to the market, I doubt very much that these transactions are pie in the sky as it would be somewhat misleading."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.