VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Iron Ore Price for Riley to Restart?, page-56

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Its great you have an opinion mate, but you need to really get a little more factual.

Australia a 3rd world country, really, you can’t be that silly thinking that. It sounds like the 70s when they said without manufacturing we would be a 3rd world country. Hence the unions become so strong and IMHO destroyed manufacturing here in Australia. Are we a 3rd world country, I believe not.

You do realise China isn’t the only country in the world that makes things yea? It’s called adjustment, it isn’t the first time, and it certainly won’t be the last.

When and how do you think this $3T will be ever be paid back, do you understand how it works, and realise that it will never be paid back. Most people know this who have half an idea about world economics.

As for VMS, yes management need a kick up the arse for sure, and need to do something about this Tin we have in the ground, Do we need China for that, of course not, so I’m not sure why you think that China is and will always be our number one trading partner and the be all and end all of VMS.

‘Just remember, they need us as much as we need them.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.