VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

I know this is not the main game but 2nd time round (startup of...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I know this is not the main game but 2nd time round (startup of Riley) VMS needs to make it at least a positive element (not a cash drain) to their business model in order to support other project development. A lot of changing pieces/cost inputs to monitor and plan for, including:- additional one-off startup costs and potentially higher ongoing domestic haulage costs due to revised agreements allowing for quick start-up/stand down scenarios.
    Would need at least several (no.???) shipments to at least recover all sunk costs of 1st shipment , else why bother. When VMS are ready/ do something , it may also be some time from this writing , in which case , I hope they consider forward contracts if opportunity presents. Some reading suggests FE price trending higher for short term but it could be a volatile path further down. For these reasons , mgt response may probably be more cautious and untimely. I hope they prove me wrong and react more decisively to changing circumstances taking advantage of opportunities when they present and manage the related risk better. Having said that , can't help echoing another writers comments, it may all be too hard /risky now - unless FE price considerably higher. IMO, GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $20.14K 839.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2150725 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 211000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.