FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

iron ore price, page-1334

1. 2,986 Posts.
    **riel, thats just scare mongering because before all those events happen the fast approaching comet will wipe out civilisation as we know it. Honestly, do all these doom & gloom merchants believe this stuff or are they just winding other up?

For me FMG continues to be a significant world ranked (4th?) producer of Fe with all but new state of the art facilities (unlike those that rank above it), have impeccable relationships with Chinese officials and buyers (unlike those that rank above it), continue to lower costs and reduce debt and have the largest (as I understand it) tenements in the Pilbara - most of which is yet to be exploited.

Naturally I'd prefer to see higher Fe prices and stronger demand but I certainly do not subscribe to the 'slash ya wrists' analysis of the current market. With the $AUD lower & possibly trending lower, fuel costs dramatically lower which reduces costs & increases bottom line plus in the decade ahead we can look forward to the emergence of India as a new economic driver, better data are ahead.

I await with interest the next set of results from Twiggy & crew, I will again elect to take shares in the DRP (especially given the current woeful sure price) and look forward to a brighter future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.