AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Turnaround I'm very serious! This time of year the Iron Ore...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    Turnaround
    I'm very serious!
    This time of year the Iron Ore price normally falls as the Chinese mines which were closed over winter come back on line.
    But this year it is compounded not just by the race to the bottom with over production by the majors but the demand side is also being hit dramatically with the closure of the Chinese Mills and the general slow down in the Chinese economy!
    There should be a bounce later on in the year as QE in Europe gets things moving again and the Chinese stimulus starts to take effect but IMO it will be too little too late for AGO!
    IMO they will need to do a CR soon and this will have dire consequences for the share price.
    Their problem is not just the money they owe it is the amount of money they keep losing!

Sorry for being so negative, I am just sick of watching people lose their money.
    Two months ago it wasn't so obvious, I was amazed we didn't get lift in January but it didn't happen!
    I haven't seen or herd of one argument to support a jump in the Iron Ore price back to $75/dmt as you
    suggest.
    We have just been through a super cycle because of what happened in China, I can't see this happening again any time soon.
    Good Luck anyway I hope you don't lose too much money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.