FMG 1.26% $18.75 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Price, page-1544

1. 42,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    "out of control housing bubble" will be encouraged to know that on each monthly RBA decision, anticipation of cut from now one. This phenomena is just 'forcing' investors around the world chasing yields with the 2 natural money capture, properties and stock market. It sure feels like pre-GFC when all the cheap money was chasing yields through debt market private equity deals. Right now we haven't got many options of asset class besides the very brave contrarian going against the herd and finding cheap exposure in commodities.

I remember it was the reverse pre-GFC when the commodity sector lagged the rest by 6 months before the almighty Lehman trigger. No idea what the future trigger will be but this party will end too like the commodity sectors are experiencing lately.

Good to see a nice bounce and the momentum traders well rewarded, With such a strong close I reckon this bear rally will have some legs for a continuation tomorrow. Too risky for me to play stocks on such short term swing with uncontrollable gaps each day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.