FMG 1.44% $21.21 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Price, page-1844

1. 3,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Snake & Aj,

It's not even a full moon, which means that's it must be something in the water.

Both of you are very informative in most of your posts, but tonight something is amiss, totally amiss in your posts.

Where on earth did you come up with FMG ramping up to over 300.00mt, they do not even have the infrastructure to do this, and would have required another $10.0b in capex.

Their goal, if you take the time to read their reports was to ship 155.0mt by March 20144, which they achieved.

They also stated that if they "sweat the assets"at best they could ship no more than 185.0mt p.a.

The earnings to be used to continue to repay debt and reduce gearing to around 30.00-40.00% (you may recall once they achieved shipments of over 100.00mt they repaid $3.6b in a matter of months.

I suppose you guys irrespective of facts, want a scapegoat to blame for the IOP because your investment in BHP/RIO and dividends you rely one are diminishing as each day goes by.

Neither of you hold FMG and have negative sentiment, so I imagine your super funds and on your own account have a swag of BHP/RIO and rely on the dividends, guess what, as I posted previously and was ridiculed, financial commentators are betting odds-on, that RIO will need to borrow to maintain the current dividend payout, (90.00% of earnings from the IO division), and that BHP would not be too far behind.

I you argue this point, "BHP/RIO can afford to earn less" then you are fools, as their grab for market share has backfired big time, the only result they will achieve will be a 50.00% plus drop in earnings for RIO and over 40.00% for BHP,

We all know that the shareholders will be worse off, irrespective that they are invested in the big kahunas, RIO/BHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.21
Change
-0.310(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $65.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.64 $21.15 $128.2M 6.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3190 $21.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.22 1058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.