FMG 2.07% $21.26 fortescue ltd

Hi BLackeyed. I really respect Shane Oliver, he is a very smart...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi BLackeyed. I really respect Shane Oliver, he is a very smart and intelligent man. I am currently watching 602 " Foxtel the final count" and the young guy from Maqcquarie ( I believe) is very bullish on resource stock , as the market now is catching up with the growth story, and in many respects the FMG price while linked to IO is now going to rise on Macro factors.

I love the fact that when resources are spoken about on TV shows these days FMG is getting spoken about more and almost has equal billing to the others- to me this is important as the stock is getting noticed more and more. A very famous man became very rich by telling the story, selling the story and telling and selling it again. Mr D. trump .

Whilst I hold FMG, it would be a great story to be able to tell the children one day, on how I learnt valuable lessons in my life through the market, HC etc, and was lucky or smart enough to hold tuff and stay true to my financial plan, and watched - ( lived daily) a share go from $4.50 -$5.00 (when I first started,) down to $1.44 then back to $6.40 to $10 plus.

Having the opportunity to meet AF in person would be fantastic. Maybe he might read our posts one day and invite us to have a tour of the operations in the pilbra based on LT loyalty to his great company- he he

Thanks for your response buddy,

All the best

Majak
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.26
Change
-0.450(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $65.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.70 $21.70 $21.02 $145.2M 6.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9760 $21.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.27 7866 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.