FMG 0.50% $16.20 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Price, page-13481

1. 3,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Guys I met Twiggy in the bar at the Four Season Sydney and approached him and had a 10 min conversation about FMG the share price was around $5,90 - $6.00 at the time

Very approachable and not up himself, one of the reasons I have held on for so long after our little talk

With hindsight should have sold and made a motza and bought back in

I have had so many sleepless nights and margin calls, but I can see significant upside going forward

Twiggy is a believer, loves Australia with a passion

Now involved big time in farming and cattle, value adding and selling to China. He is a visionary and puts back a lot into the community

He deserves to be a billionaire for many reasons

Really inspiring story, father lost Mindaroo to the banks, he was able to buy it back and use it as the starting point for FMG

Name another miner who has borrowed so much to build the world class infrastructure, risks along the way and in such a short time becoming number 4 with low costs and debt now under control

BHP took a century to get to where they are today, FMG really got of the ground in 2008 and as there slogan states is now a "force to be reckoned with "

Shareholder or not a truly remarkable story, great culture and best of class management as well as being transparent in their reporting

Give it another 18 months or so with IO averaging $60.0 plus and the dividends on my 600k holding will cover the margin loan plus surplus to live off or sell down when Rc's $13.00 sp prediction comes true and join Bukauw in the Bahamas, he can rent a room in the Hotel I put a down payment on

He can wear his Bermuda shorts to indicate he is a shorter that has never lost any money on any trade

I would rather back Twiggy & FMG to succeed rather than try and make money shorting this stock
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
0.080(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.98 $16.34 $15.91 $139.5M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70232 $16.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.