FMG 1.98% $15.88 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Price, page-1532

1. 3,062 Posts.
    probably because of theory it may have been the sliding end of for buying the future, there is a saying
    "price is what you pay value is what you get" the used car market is a classic , the dreamers asking unrealistic prices in some cases dealers offer better value , i evaluate on the basis of what i will get for my $$$,i want a return but if you look at the market in reporting season you may not feel so bad,some very highly regarded stocks have just chewed up their dividend for the year,so goes the boast i am worth so much from an investor
    when the real purpose shpould be income growth by the company and in the dividend all reflected by that "god" p/e which is just a reflection of the markets perception of roi ,just a %.

should fmg be able to pay a divvy without raising capital to do so or should it cite a case for no divvy and debt reduction the market will decide its value which is ???? because i guess it will relate by comparision to the whole market---which is a constant of fluctuation--moody Mr Market
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.88
Change
-0.320(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $48.89B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.40 $16.41 $15.88 $188.3M 11.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 15657 $15.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.89 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.