FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Yes I am aware of the access... any useful information gleaned...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yes I am aware of the access... any useful information gleaned from these top people is illegal, as the company must disclose all relevant information to the market immediately. One might actually argue that access to these people clouds the judgement. No doubt they all paint a rosy picture, omitting serious flaws. I am sure it could be argued that avoiding annual meetings and company interviews, and focussing on raw financial data and annual reports may be more useful and less distracting, especially in an industry that measures project time by decade.
    As for DCF, many people on here have provided very thorough analysis, and whilst their figures vary, they all show the company is drastically undervalued by a huge margin
    (I might add, my entry price is $1.80 so current fluctuations are irrelevant for me)
    I bought when the company was getting kicked around by everybody- but crucially, as I learnt on this very forum, WAS STILL MAKING CASH AND PAYING DEBT when the iron ore price was so depressed. That's why I bought it, and whilst I did not expect the price to rise so much (nobody did) I know there was a MARGIN OF SAFETY because things were so bad, but FMG was still kicking goals. That's why I tell people don't worry about the shorters. FMG is kicking more goals than ever. Cash don't lie
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.