FMG 2.07% $21.26 fortescue ltd

Hi Ash, I have been an FMG share holder for many years buddy,...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Ash, I have been an FMG share holder for many years buddy, and a great follower of the hot copper forum and enjoy reading views from all that posts( long and short, learners and experienced holders- traders) . Not a big one to block a poster, especially one that offers good info and balanced info like you have. I would encourage you to apply a "so what rule' before you apply a post. U seem to be a pretty informed and smart bloke, someone with the kind of investments in shares you have in the market vouchers for that. Please can your Post, things that have meaning for all, and have the "so what factor" for other readers on the forum" and reduce what others including myself read and view as your personal venting posts on this platform.My comments are well intended and hopefully you receive in the same manner.
    Hard enough to scroll through posts on an I- phone, so minimising your personal posts amd what seems as posts to yourself at times, will make reading yours and others meaningful posts that much easier and efficient use of time for all.
    All the best to you and the great team of posters on the FMG forum.

Kind regards and due respect,

MJAK - FMG share holder
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.26
Change
-0.450(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $65.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.70 $21.70 $21.02 $145.2M 6.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9760 $21.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.27 7866 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.