FMG 0.44% $22.58 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Price, page-18061

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Hehe, did I say I‘m going to retire from share trading? And you had to drag me out of retirement so soon?

I got the physical market price and guess what, the Steel product price went up by 50 yuan, IO market volume was thin and most were trading pre CNY prices. I guess spot and future went seperate ways today. Money were pulled off the futures and stock market due to PBOC interest rate decision, once the money market settled, you will see Futures rally again. So I guess it‘s more the same, buy in dips.

I said $7 by Friday and I missed by 3c, at least I‘m so far the closest to anyone here long or short. I didn‘t say other numbers and I didn‘t see anyone else did, so where is $8 from? More delutions?

Hehe, you still having a crack at DOW? How many months or years now? More delutions, still giggle at your 0.6% crack.

SP will rebound on Monday after people realised that the future went down because traders pull money off the futures market, might not be a bad thing long term, that will make future less speculative.

Now back to my retirement.

DYOR.

Frank.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.58
Change
0.100(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $69.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.37 $22.58 $22.21 $51.08M 2.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12186 $22.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.58 636 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.