FMG 1.90% $22.00 fortescue ltd

this might sound unconventional but here it is, if you read...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    this might sound unconventional but here it is, if you read anything about George Soros you should take note that he has amassed a fortune by considering cause and effect he also made a statement that electronic trading will dramatically change the nature of markets,
    which it has with the advent of hedge funds and algorithmic trading ;like many here I was aghast at the seemingly unethical antics of short selling some of these practices have been the subject of legislation in all the major economic markets.

the argument for is that it creates price discovery and volume that actually contributes to the viability of markets in general, however the maxim with anything is "price is what you pay and value is what you get" so from that vantage it depends wether you are a fundamental investor or a trader plotting probability on the basis of volume weighted average pricing and variance which reality you chose, the mantra is always the same "price is what you pay and value is what you get" however the difference between trading and investing is simple trading means capitalising an unending variation of units bought or sold to accumulate or turn into cash its that simple, investing is the wait and see game with historical evidence that compounding returns in the form of dividend and capital growth ,where trading is all about the traders capital growth not the companys ,so its all about whimsical perceptions and harsh realities thats why hedge funds exist
    "Fear and Greed", FMG is a high value trading stock because of volatility I also believe it to be a company led by a
    dynamic management team committed to being a large scaled i/o producer and I bought in once again this morning at well above the close
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.