FMG 2.15% $18.49 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Price, page-745

1. 31,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1501
    good post blox, I like it, i wish i could use english skills like that, The problem is the guy running fmg is the owner thats the prob, many peeps have that stigma with them that the boss is rich so we must hate him, if twigs was not head honcho fmg would be loved, alot of people out there hate the rich, notice people hate twigs and gina, not saying all but most.

never heard any broker bad mouth sam or andrew, the 2 biggest retards are held high on the mantle.

what needs to happen is for isis to severe sam and andrews head off because slowly slowly they will make you and the other 22 mil aussies pay higher taxes

ive said this hundreds of times on HC how they let ex geo's / field workers run the show is beyond belief but it happens
    notice you don't get this with the banks or any other industry.....simple the geos are f***** retarded behind a desk

off course in time fmg will be the lowest on the cost curve, dont forget they own all their infrastructure and have thousands of more acres than bhp and rio

fmg owns 100% of everything and once 2019 passes they will be the lowest cost producer in the world and be above $5.00

mate even if they pushed the debt out to the year 2099 they would still make out like it needed to be paid tomorrow...LOL
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.49
Change
0.390(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $56.89B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.32 $18.62 $17.94 $129.3M 7.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2343 $18.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.49 1864 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.