FMG 3.61% $20.10 fortescue ltd

Iron Ore Price, page-7564

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1617
    Thought I would heed my my own advice - back from a hobble down the beach and hey - cheers for the ticks on my post. Not sure if it's for my admission to being an economic imbecile. I have my own challenges and love the FMG story - just have to rise above the challenges which they do time and time again.

My posts are basic but I get a kick when like BE just posted the new norm at 55-60 which I posted early last week for reasons/babble I thought. So anyway it's a great forum - I'll keep throwing in my economic imbecile comments and leave the tech stuff for those with the skills and willing to share with all.

Lot of the older mills China want closed BE are just that - old and big polluters. Something they are really trying to address. Have to.

I see the banks are saying the days of high divs are on the way down - at a time when FMGs will be rising in a couple of years!!
    Can't rely on the banks and Telstra forever. BHP & RIO - they're all declining from poor management - environmental disasters ...........
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.