AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-1000

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Generally most people on planet Earth are not totally aware, that all commodity materials are irreplaceable once they're mined, only some of the used materials will be recycled for a while and then fizzled.
    If these materials are truly finite, then, why are they selling for less than they cost to mine them.
    The current pricing structures on world markets are artificially corrupt; That's the long and short of it. Look at Oil pricing!
    It's still costing the Saudis around $70 to produce one barrel of Oil, but market are artificially keeping it lower because there's just a bit extra stuff in storage, even though in the not so faraway future, this Oil will not be available anymore.
    Let's all face it, we are trying to play a market that is loaded and drenched with massive amounts of pricing corruptions.
    The true case for commodities is it's finite, let's work with this idea, let's get real about some of the materials in temporary storages, may it be copper Oil, Iron ore or Uranium.
    In an accelerating expanding world, stored commodities has always had the habits of speedy accelerating depletion; So we shouldn't rely too much on anything in storages for too long.
    Also we know what happens when our stored inventory are runned down to a trickle! Yes! demand for these materials get into new and higher pricing models.
    Oil and Iron ore (IO) is now trying to find it's legs again, to their fair and more realistic pricing; I think all finite commodity prices are going to climb to their true and realistic pricing levels for sustained periods; It has to happen.
    The world is using all types of materials like there's no tomorrow.
    That's why I feel strongly that these commodities are going to find their true worth sooner.
    Uranium is way underpriced, look out for a new era for this as well.
    (DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.