AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-14

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I don't really get that argument of finding solid base etc. This stock is so volatile and the SP completely depending on day traders and the big guys (e.g. two days ago when that 70m 0.25sell order came in just before 4.00pm). Luckily I went out yesterday and hope to come back in once the solid base is reached. Any guesses where that might be? Pure speculation in my view and one that depends on even more speculation (as currently everything seems to rely on speculation of IO future traders; yes their is Trump too and even lost of infra projects here in AUS but there is also soo much IO supply right now...). As the large dept holders are selling (who have access to all the AGO financial details that we don't have), how can we bet with sufficient certainty on knowing the market better than them? Or is your point that they just leverage the risk in their portfolios? Otherwise, if the future is so bright, why don't they hold until at least 3c? You might be right in your approach but it is a long term view with lots of uncertainties. Might be a good call, who knows....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.