AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-16

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    avinvest
    I hear you mention speculation x3 time in this post and you mentioned Volatility.
    Is there any stocks right now on the ASX that is not speculative in their trend direction ?--- if you think there is, then can you please let me know about it!

Price volatility is measured in the range taken from the midpoint starting price movements between the lowest and highest price of the day, usually looks like an up and down spike usually from midpoint on the daily chart; I've not seen volatility lately in AGO!
    What we've seen is a steady uptrending price increase under very high volume for a few days; If you look at the AGO daily charts you'll see only upward trending lines, no spiky or wig wag lines at all.
    ---- What I believe and looks to have happened is simply accumulation / consolidation.
    Punters and investors are beginning to see value returning to this stock, lots of punters wants this stock right now. I cannot see real panic selling in AGO. but I see willing takers at .020c this looks healthy to me.
    Today I see more punters getting in at .020 c. there's no volatility in this stock now but volume is still strong, not as heavy as previous few days.
    I see nothing abnormal in AGO just now. I actually like what is happening with it
    Volatility need not be bad and speculation is always in the market, sometime for good reasons and sometime not.
    AGO is looking better than ever.
    DYOR

FH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.