AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-308

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Beware the procrastinator in this stock!! Fundamentals in play here are all strong and it is just fear holding the share price back. If you wait for the news that Atlas has paid off all their debt or made a huge profit it will be too late. The share price of a stock moves on expectation and when a result is delivered it usually makes a slight adjustment based on whether the news was in line with expectation.

Understand the fundamentals, and act on facts not media hype. Facts are that even with a drop in the IO price to $55US with the $AU dollar at 72 -74 there is some large profits to be had and some positive news to flow so with a $20 buffer in the price this is a largely undervalued stock. At current prices and with the debt reduction agreements in place I could easily see the debt gone by Dec quarter. If not it will be very close to gone.

All the best for your deliberations To buy or not to buy. I have taken a large position and wait with patience. A stock largely undervalued such as this only requires institutional interest or an analyst BUY recommendation, or some minor news to double overnight. Don't expect it to just gently rise each day. Expect some profit takers along the way but the real profit in this stock will be for those that have taken a position already (below 2.5cents) and ride the wave for a year or two.

All the best to those that have paid up!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.