AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-100

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Nice graph Haplo and adiós to the large seller.

In opinion:
    AGO is on target to be debt free by the end of march or not long after. The market got it horribly wrong holding onto overly bearish IO forecasts in 2016 betting on a continuous global bearish scenario (with IO supply doom blinkers on) which had no more legs and weight as supply peaked and global demand ramped up.

Meanwhile AGO has a MC 400+mill when it's projected yearly profits are 300-400 mill and improving? Come on market. AGO is worth much more even with share dilution. Last decade, AGO was digging up roughly half it was now and had an MC over 1 billion. Right now, given its mine life expansion confirmed it's worth at least 2 to 3 times it is now 10-15c not even considering Lithium potential.

The market needs to shake the commodity bear off its back. Analysts need to do more analysis on demand projection factoring in China, US, India, SEA, Africa and the rest of the western world coming out of a wobbly historical financial crisis rebuilding infrastructure to modernise on a global scale and rapid urbanisation of the Asia and Africa regions.

This sector is only beginning to shine again when many called AGOs and many other IOs miners death. The LT commodity bear is in hibernation and I expect the hibernation to last for years as the bulls dominate this early LT commodity bull market cycle. Traders can chip away at the volatility for profits but frankly, as this bull market gains legs along with AGOs increasing profits, a common colour seen buy commodity investors will be irish green.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.