AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-1324

1. 268 Posts.
    I think the big boys have been steadily off loading with the knowkage that the price Won't go up for some time. Why hold on to dead money when there is many other good opertunities out there and There will be opertunity to get back on board later. Hard market to follow and even harder to predict with atlas as so many variables with this company. Irrespective of where you bought in, if you sold now and bought back in a few months from now at say 1.2c then you have made around 50% on you're money. Provided it doesn't fall any further and starts to go back up. If you hold and ride it down you have made nothing. Alternatively if the sp went back up to 3.5c from here you will also make around 50%. But if you sell now and buy back in at 1.2c and then it sp reaches 3.5c then you have made 150%. I think the lenders /large holders have effectively sold swapped thier risk to you the small holders and now if the small holders start to sell off the so will continue to fall allowing the big boyz back in at a bargain derisked price. . Once the debt is paid off and cd is about ready to commence operations, the big hands will start to accumulate trying not to move the sp too much which atlas will no doubt assist by holding back announcements until the swap has gone the other way and boom we loose they win... again. Many other factors too consider but this is the main reason for the sp sinking. Fact - the company does not Care about the small investors. They have and will always look after the big boys. IMO dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.