AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-1530

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Don't want to sound negative, but I see this dragging for a while! At least a few months while iron ore slowly goes down.

I read some where and I'll try find the link after breakfast, India is trying to lift mining restrictions for ore. If that happens more supple and even lower price, with the market already flooded with ore.

Main supple for atlas is 58% isn't it? Can someone post the price for that? I think that price is getting hammered too. Housing restrictions are getting stronger on buying and selling houses in china, which in turn drives the price of iron ore down.

For atlas, we must get the production costs down and them to buy some shares back. This is very silly that we have a market cap of 200mil and the share price of 18. People say under valued, but there is just to many shares on issue at the moment, altas needs to have a buy back. Don't think they will though until they debt free?

Does anyone know when the new price to lock in iron ore will be reviewed? Can they still do that?

I've learnt in my short time buying shares is, do not get court up in the hype and others hopes and dreams of the price. I've seen all the time do your own reasearch, and for reals take note of that and do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.